May 01, 2014

Baby Blue


Photography by Rui Ferreira

Happy 1st of May, dears! 
This year is going by so fast, I cannot believe it's already May... And the lack of post here on the blog is due to the fact that we're moving out of our home. And cleaning and packing takes a lot of my time and by the end of the day I'm so tired that all I want is to sit down and watch a movie until I fall asleep. 

And finally those shorts have a place on the blog. Maybe not a good idea to wear them when it's hot outside but they are super comfortable! I bought them on Ebay 'cause I couldn't find any faux leather shorts simple without any details. And so I fell in love with these! Super cheap, also - under 10EUR!
This is a current favorite outfit. Love to wear loose shirt during the Spring, and this one as a beautiful color for this season. 

Stay happy!

Love,
Maria





Find similar items:

faux leather shorts - here, here and here
shirt - here
loafers - here, here and here
sunglasses - here

No comments:

Post a Comment