January 20, 2015

NEW IN: CAT EYE SUNGLASSES

Find them here

Still haven't manage to take some photos for you. Sorry! Today I'm going to Black Sheep Tattoos to add a few more "miniatures" to my body. This is a heck of an addiction! I'll show them to you later. Meanwhile, here is my new pair of sunglasses from Mango S/S15 Collection. So, so beautiful! And the color on the frame is soft yet makes an amazing contrast with all the neutrals I wear. I may have to add the same pair but in black... What do you think of them?

__________________

Hey there! Ainda não consegui tirar fotos para vocês. Desculpem! Mas hoje vou até à Black Sheep Tattoo para juntar algumas "miniaturas" ao meu corpo. Isto é um vicío! Mais logo mostro-vos. Entretanto quero mostrar o meu novo par de óculos de sol da nova colecção S/S15 da Mango. Tão, mas tão lindos! E a cor na armação é suave mas faz um belo contraste com os neutros que eu uso. E talvez tenha que comprar o mesmo par em preto... O que acham destes óculos?

Love,

6 comments:

  1. I love these sunglasses. Cat eyes are the best.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice!!!

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and very nice blog! :)
    I'm following your blog. Can you follow me back? Thank you!
    XOXO,
    Maria Eduarda | Teen Brazilian Fashion Blogger
    www.bellaquebela.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous sunnies, I'm surprised they are high street could be designer
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete