March 18, 2016

SPLIT SKIRT + LEATHER JACKET

PHOTOS BY MARTA MENEZES

ADLINKS
SKIRT - ZARA S/S16 (here) | LEATHER JACKET - MANGO (similar here) |
KNIT - PULL&BEAR MAN (similar here) | SHOES - ZARA F/W15 (similar here) |
BAG - JCOS STUDIOS (here - Chloé bag here) | WATCH - CHARLIZE WATCHES (here) | SUNGLASSES - RAY BAN (here)

Can't get enough of full black outfits. And can't get enough of that jacket. My latest outfits are with this baby. It jazzes up any outfit, am I right? Long live the leather jackets! Split skirts are a "thing" again for the up coming season, and I needed to have at least one in black and knee hight. Zara once again didn't let me down! This skirt was on my last Web Favorites (you can see them here), and it's in a soft knit, perfect for the not so warm weather. Added a few of my favorite goodies and of course, that insanely cool Chloé Faye inspired bag that I got this week. So freaking cool! I will make a post about it later. Enjoy your day*
______________________________________

Não me consigo fartar de outfits pretos. E também não me consigo fartar desde casaco. Tenho-o usado nos meus últimos outfits. Altera por completo qualquer look, não é? Longa vida aos casacos de cabedal! As "split skirt" (nem sei como dizer em português, haha) estão outra vez de volta para a proxima estação, e eu queria ter pelo menos uma preta e de comprimento midi. A Zara mais uma vez não decepcionou! Esta saia estava nos meus últimos Web Favorites (podem ver aqui), e é numa malha suave, perfeita para aqueles dias menos quentes. Juntei alguns dos meus favoritos e claro, aquela mala brutalíssima inspirada na Chloé Faye, que recebi esta semana. Tão brutal! Irei fazer um post sobre ela mais tarde. Tenham um óptimo dia*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment