April 06, 2016

HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PHOTOS

You can follow me on @missroget
1. #FLATLAY PHOTOS

Some of you have asked me how I edit my Instagram photos. And so, today I decided to do a post about it. My edition is quite simple as long as I have good light and white or grey background for my photos. First, let's talk about my flatlay photos (the photos I get most likes and comments on!). Sometimes I put things quite organized, playing with texture and colors, and sometimes I just throw them on my bed (or on a white sheet on the floor) and take a photo. It's premeditated and according to my mood in the morning. My VSCO feed is pretty much organized for the whole day, and sometimes I rearrange it for the next day (if I'm inspired!). As you can see, my favorite filter is HB1 (but I also love HB2, A5, B1 and B2). Since my Instagram is my platform with most followers (over 10.000 of you! You make me so proud) I tend to spend most of time making it almost perfect for all of you. It's a door to my life, to my style and to things that inspire my daily. So, it has to be on point!
______________________________________

Alguns de vocês já me perguntaram como é que eu edito as minhas fotos para o Instagram. E portanto, hoej decidi criar um post sobre isso. A minha edição é bastante simples desde que tenha boa luz e um fundo branco ou cinza para as minhas fotos. Primeiro, vamos falar sobre as minhas fotos flatlay (as que mais comentários e likes recebem!). Algumas vezes organizo as peças de acordo com texturas e cores, e outras vezes atiro as peças para a cama (ou para um lençol branco no chão) e tiro a foto. É sempre premeditado e de acordo com o meu mood pela manhã. O meu fedd do VSCO fica organizado para o dia todo, e as vezes até para o dia seguinte (se estiver inspirada). Como podem ver, o meu filtro favorito é HB1 (mas também adoro o HB2, A5, B1 e B2). E já que o meu Instagram é a minha plataforma social com mais seguidores (mais de 10.000 de vocês! Deixam-me super orgulhosa!) tendo a passar a maior parte do meu tempo a torná-lo quase perfeito para vocês. É uma porta para a minha vida, para o meu estilo e para o que me inspira diariamente. Como tal, tem que estar no ponto!

2. #FROMWHEREISTAND PHOTOS
About my #fromwhereistand photos. I try to find a concrete floor for them. But sometimes I take these photos on the road, on the street (with those huge cobblestones) or if I find a cute floor. I try to capture most of my details but if the angle isn't right, I change to one like this. The edition is the same as my flatlay photos. In the end, my feed as to be a mix of black, grey, blue, nudes and a touch of pink and brown; I'm always playing with different perspectives and trying not to repeat the same photo and the same perspective twice (they have to have at least two days apart. otherwise I will end up deleting the photos). I hope you enjoy this post. And don't hesitate to ask me anything.
______________________________________

E agora sobre as minhas fotos #fromwhereistand. Tento sempre encontrar um chão de betão para as tirar. Ou então, tiro-as na estrada, nos pavimentos (com aquelas pedras da calçada enormes), ou também as tiro se encontrar um chão bonitinho. Tento sempre capturar a maior parte dos detalhes do que estou a usar mas se o ângulo não for o melhor, mudo para um como este. A edição é quase a mesma que as fotos do meu flatlay. No final de tudo, o meu feed tem que ser um mix entre preto, branco, cinzento, azul, nude e um toque de rosa e castanho; estou sempre a jogar com as diferentes perspectivas e a tentar não repetir a mesma foto e perspectiva duas vezes (têm que ter dois dias de diferença, pelo menos. Senão vou acabar por apagar as fotos). Espero que gostem deste post. E se tiverem alguma dúvida, perguntem!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment