June 05, 2016

LATEST OUTFITS ON THE BLOG


Happy Sunday, loves! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Here you have the latest outfits on my blog. A lot of casual outfits with flat shoes lately... Need to use my heels more often! Do you have any favorite? And I have my camera! I'm so damn ready to take photos for you. Meanwhile, Luís and I are at a friend's house since yesterday, enjoying good company and sunshine. Oh, how I missed the heat of Alentejo... Follow me on Snapchat for more: @missroget. Soon I'll share some photos of our stay here.
______________________________________

Bom Domingo, pessoal! Espero que o vosso fim-de-semana esteja a correr bem. Aqui têm os últimos outfits do meu blog. Ultimamente tenho criado imensos conjuntos casuais com sapatos rasos... Tenho de voltar a usar os meus saltos! Têm algum favorito? E já tenho a minha máquina fotográfica! Estou mais que ansiosa para voltar a tirar fotos para vocês. Entretanto, o Luís e eu temos estado desde ontem na casa de uma amiga nossa, a apreciar boa companhia e Sol. Como eu adoro o calor alentejano... Sigam-me no Snapchat para verem mais destas aventuras: @missroget. Em breve, partilharei algumas fotos da nossa estadia com vocês.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment