June 10, 2016

MOM JEANS + OFF SHOULDER TOP

JEANS - PULL&BEAR S/S16 (here) | TOP - c/ ROMWE (here)
FLAT MULES - H&M S/S16 (similar here) | SUNGLASSES - EBAY (here

I'M BACK! So, yesterday I manage to find a simple spot and took some photos from the newest top I received from ROMWE (can see it here). It's something I usually do not wear but I kind of liked it. Quite feminine and simple! Mixed it with a pair of jeans and my flat mules and voilá. What do you think? I may have surrended myself to the off-shoulder trend, hehe! Btw, who new it would be so hot up North? Hallelujah, the warm weather has finally arrived. #happykid
______________________________________

ESTOU DE VOLTA! Bem, ontem consegui encontrar um spot simples e tirei algumas fotos com o meu novo top da ROWME (podem vê-lo aqui). É algo que normalmente não uso mas devo admitir que até gostei bastante. Super feminino e simples! Combinei com uns jeans e as minhas flat mules e voilá. O que acham? Acho que me rendi a esta trend, hehe! Já agora, quem diria que estaria tanto calor pelo Norte? Aleluia, que o bom tempo já chegou. #happykid

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment