August 25, 2016

BELL SLEEVE TOP + MOM JEANS

CREDITS&ADLINKS

TOP c/ SHEINSIDE - here
JEANS & SHOES - STRADIVARIUS S/S16 (similar here and here)
BAG - PARFOIS S/S16 (similar here


So, me wearing an off shoulder top with bell sleeves. This is a clear case of never say never, hehe! I actually like the way it makes me feel: quite feminine. It's a unique piece and a good selection for those no-in-the-mood-for-tshirts kind of day. And I actually love the light on the first photo... #goldenvibes Mixed the top with some cool basics and the result is a quite minimal and feminine outfit. I hope you enjoy it! Have a wonderful afternoon*
______________________________________

Portanto, eu a usar um top de ombros descobertos e com mangas à boca-de-sino... Este é um excelente exemplo de nunca dizer "nunca", hehe! Na verdade, até gosto bastante do top, sinto-me bastante feminina quando o uso. É uma peça única e uma boa opção para aqueles dias em que não apetece usar t-shirts. E já agora, adoro o modo como a luz entra na primeira fotografia... Espero que gostem! Tenham uma boa tarde*


Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment