November 19, 2016

WHITE JEANS + CHUNKY KNIT

CREDITS
KNIT - SHEINSIDE  | JEANS and SCARF - MANGO
ANKLE BOOTS - STRADIVARIUS 

On a rainy and cold Saturday evening, all I want is to snuggle in bed with cats, blankets, my man and a good movie. Instead, he's working and I have to work as well. So, no goodies this evening! And here you have a simple and cozy outfit for cold days. I just love chunky knits! My hair is getting way to big for me to have patience with it but I'm trying to change a bit. Let's see for how long I can handle the growing part. Have a wonderful weekend*
______________________________________

Num Sábado tão frio e chuvoso como este, tudo o que gostaria de fazer era de me enfiar na cama com os gatinhos, cobertores, o meu homem e ver um bom filme. No entanto, ele tem que trabalhar e eu também. Portanto, não há goodies para ninguém! E aqui têm um outfit quentinho e simples para os dias mais frio. Adoro malhas grandes! E o meu cabelo já se está a tornar demasiado grande e descontrolado para o meu gosto. Está a ser um teste à minha paciência mas estou a tentar mudar um bocado. Vamos ver durante quanto tempo mais consigo aguentar. Tenham um óptimo fim-de-semana*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment