December 01, 2016

WEB FAVORITES #41


I usually dress all simple with my usual pair of flats, but lately the mood has been of chunky and comfortable knits and man jackets. My man recently bought himself a similar jacket to the one I posted on this collage and, let me tell you, it is insanely warm and cozy! As the one I posted here. His is in dark denim, but I prefer lighter denim and so this will be the one I'll buy (maybe an early Christmas gift!). It's a super casual rocker girl kind of outfit. Something from my teen years! And I guess I'm slowly incorporating some pieces from that time into my current style. But always trying to keep it classic! What's your favorite piece?
______________________________________

Normalmente uso roupa bastante simples com um par de sapatos mais vistosos, mas ultimamente tenho estado inclinada para peças de roupa mais "chunky" e confortável como malhas (nada de novo!) e casacos de homem. O meu homem recentemente comprou para ele um casaco semelhante ao que coloquei nesta colagem e, deixem-me que vos diga, é brutalmente quente e lindo! O casaco dele é de ganga escura mas eu prefiro ganga mais clara e este será possívelmente a compra que farei (talvez uma prenda de Natal antecipada). É um outfit super rockeiro mas simples. Algo que usei nos meus anos de adolescente! E que agora, aos poucos, vou encaixando no meu estilo actual. Mas sempre com um toque de classe! Qual é a vossa peça favorita?

Love, Maria
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

1 comment:



  1. hey Gorgeous dear,
    This post important and really good the for me is.keep up and thanks to writer for sharing amazing details…

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ReplyDelete