January 31, 2018

WEB FAVORITES #48 - SALDOS | SALES

coat | jeans | dress | t-shirt | flats | skirt

Hey hey! Who's already gone crazy with sales season? Not me, which is unusual... I've just bought a shearling denim jacket (from Stradivarius and it's sold out online but you can see it here) and the flats on this collage. I'm still doubting if I should bought that coat but I'm definitely getting that t-shirt and maybe the jeans. I have so many black dresses... But that one is so sexy and elegant... #priorities Which one is you favorite?
_______________________________________________

Hey hey! Quem é que já perdeu a cabeça com os saldos? Eu não... o que não é normal... Apenas comprei um blusão de ganga "shearling" da Stradivarius (está esgotado online mas podem vê-lo aqui) e as sabrinas desta colagem. Ainda estou na dúvida sobre o casaco contudo aquela t-shirt e os jeans serão meus. E o vestido preto... tenho tantos... mas este é tão sexy e elegante... #prioridades Qual é o vosso favorito?

1 comment: