November 10, 2018

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

JACKET - ZARA MAN (old - similar here and here) | HOODIE - gift from my brother (similar here)
PANTS - ZARA (similar here) | BOOTS - JESSICA BUURMAN | 
EYEGLASSES - TOMMY HILFIGER (similar here)

Happy weekend, loves! Here's a quick post of my outfit from yesterday. Quite rock&roll(ish) type of look but I felt powerful and super cool, hehe. Too much? Maybe, but I don't care. I was in the mood for #badgirl vibes. In between the storm and the quietness of the rain I manage to snap a few shots. That jacket is for sure the most heavy and cooler I own (so far). Man section rules! I can always find the cooler pieces there. With no more to say, enjoy your weekend and see you tomorrow. xoxo

And yes, Queen music title 'cause I just saw to movie and I'm full of celebrate-life-type-of-energie!
__________________________________________________

Bom fim-de-semana, loves! Aqui têm um post rápido sobre o que usei ontem. Um bocado rock&roll(ish) tipo de look mas senti-me bastante poderosa e super cool. Demasiado? Talvez, mas nem me interessa. Estava no mood para #badgirl vibes. Consegui tirar umas fotos rápidas enquanto a tempestade de ontem fez uma pausa na intensa chuva e vento. Este casaco é sem dúvida o mais pesado e mais cool que tenho (até agora). A secção de homem é a melhor para encontrar tesourinhos como este. Sem mais nada a acrescentar, tenham um bom fim-de-semana e até amanhã. xoxo

E sim, música dos Queen porque vi o filme ontem e estou carregada de energia do tipo celebrar-a-vida!

1 comment: