December 15, 2018

WINTER SUNSET


COAT - NAELLE (here) | KNIT - ONLY (similar here) | HAT - VILANOVA
JEANS - ZARA | BOOTS - ASOS (here) | BAG - JESSICA BUURMAN
SUNGLASSES - EBAY

I'm back with another outfit! Sorry for the silence but it was a much needed off time from instagram and blog. This is actually an old outfit from two weeks ago when I went to Esposende to snap some photos and to walk around the empty beach. And let me tell you that I totally love and I could sleep in it forever: the perfect teddy coat ever! Love it!!! I hope you like this look and the photos as well. Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo
____________________________________________________

Estou de volta com mais um outfit! Desculpem o silêncio no blog e no instagram mas este tempo off for necessário. Este look não é assim tão recente pois já tem duas semanas, quando decidi ir até Esposende tirar umas fotos e passear pela praia vazia. E deixem-me que vos diga que venero e até era capaz de dormir com ele todos os dias: o "teddy" coat mais fofo de sempre! Adoro!! Espero que gostem do look e das fotos também. Tenham um óptimo fim-de-semana. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment