February 01, 2019

THROUGH RED LENS

BLAZER - BERSHKA (saldos - similar here) | 
TURTLENECK & BAG - MANGO (here and similar here)
PANTS - ZARA (old) | SHOES - JESSICA BUURMAN
SUNGLASSES - EBAY (here)

Guys, I have the perfect excuse for being under the radar and I will tell you in a couple of days. Meanwhile, here's an outfit I took a couple of days ago before the rain came with full strength. That blazer was on of those sales goodies I found in store and it was the last one!! It's a size L but I don't care, hehe. Went for something more classic from what I've been wearing lately, combined with those edgy-cool-retro vibe sunnies. They are super-cool!! Let the sun and summer come and I will be wearing then nonstop. Well, now back to cuddles and warm drinks 'cause the rain isn't stopping. See you tomorrow xoxo*
____________________________________________________

Pessoal, eu tenho a perfeita desculpa por ter estado "under radar" durante este tempo e dentro de pouco tempo irei partilhar o porquê. Entretanto, aqui têm um outfit que tirei há alguns dias antes da chuva voltar com toda a sua força. Este blazer era uma peças que tinha em mente dos Saldos e era já o único quando fui a loja. É um tamanho L mas nem quero saber, hehe! Desta vez, escolhi um look mais clássico do que tenho utilizado ultimamente, combinando com estes super cool-retro oculos de sol. São tão brutais!! Que venha o Sol e o bom tempo que eu irei usá-los até me fartar deles. Bem, e agora de volta aos mimos e a bebida quentes porque a chuva não pára e é só o que apetece fazer. Até amanhã xoxo*

3 comments: