April 02, 2014

The Black Trench


Photography by Rui Ferreira

Well, guys, here you have today's look. 
I went back to my old trench coat! Cannot believe that I have this coat for like 6 years, or so. It was a gift but back then I didn't care about it too much. But now, and with this trench fever going around, I had to pull it back from the ends of my closet and give it another try. It has a perfect fit, no loose parts, the belt accentuates your silhouette and it's black! Will go perfect with everything. 
I so love my jeans right now. I've had them for quite some time and I decided to jazz them up a little bit by cutting them at ankle size and the knees. It gave a edgy touch to a classic look. 

And I'm thinking on trying an old trench coat that my mom has (somewhere around the house) which has a super cut and color. It is from the 80's so yeah, super retro! And it's a bit over-sized, so I gotta be careful and not make a clown out of myself wearing that.

After seeing this photos, and after talking with my boyfriend about it, I'm starting having HUGE, MAJOR hair issues again. Since it is very visible the copper color of my last dye on my hair (and the roots are starting to get bigger now) I'm think on cutting my hair. Pixie style! To let all that copper go way for good! I've wore pixie style for some time and its the best, fresh, edgy and ready-to-go-out hair you can have. But this time my fringe have to be a bit bigger - nose size, maybe. I still gonna think it over, 'cause once I cut it off there's no return. And I cannot forget that the feminine touch must always be there, otherwise I will look like a dude. Gotta do my research on styles and cuts to see what can I do - or not do - to my hair. And when Summer comes, the thing that mostly gets on my nerves is the hair getting stuck to your forehead due to sweet. EW! No way.

Have a warm night!

Love,
Maria








10 comments:

  1. Wow you look beautiful!
    I love the shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite coat is from H&M like 5 years ago. When it's good it's GOOD!!!! Love your trench x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are pieces that will never go out of style! And I agree with you, when it's good, it's GOOD!

      maria xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Sure, I will (:

    maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to see the trench look coming back around. I have always loved the look. The black trench looks great on you.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Is such a classic piece..
      And thank you (;

      maria xx

      Delete
  5. You have a GREAT Look!! I follow you now :-) Many Greets from Germany

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete