May 26, 2014

Summer Sandals I


Black

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

White
1 - 2



Brown

1 - 2 - 3


Hello there, guys!
I gotta end this radio silence on the blog, but I have so much to do, some finished business to take care off that I tend to leave the blog to second place. But it can't happened!
I'll be posting outfit photos soon on the blog and continuing with the other inspirational post I used to do.

Now, I can honestly say that I've been brain-washed by another fashion trend! When the bio flats first appeared my first thought was like "c'mon, really?" but after seeing other bloggers styling this hippie-easygoing-casual flats with everything you can put on (trust me, they look good with any outfit!) I decided to give them a second chance. And, oh boy, if I gave them! The thing is, which one to buy? Black, white or brown? Of course my first impulse goes to the black ones, specially the one from Stradivarius 'cause it has that rustic vibe with the cork sole and the minimal with the buckles. But I also love those with the embellishment on top - match it with a pair of ripped dark jeans, a black/white V neck t-shirt, a bag pack and you will look perfect! 

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment