July 23, 2014

Hoodboyz & Marie Roget #1


Hello there, sweeties!

Today was a busy day and unfortunately my knee is giving up again. I haven't felt pain like this in a while. I'm walking to much and I'm working out really hard so I guess I have to slow down a little. Otherwise I might spent the rest of the Summer laying down on my bed.

But talking about great news, we finally were able to shoot the outfits with the pieces I got from Hoodboyz. It took us a while but we made it! And here is the first look: I went for a Street Style look adding the platform heels, ripped jeans, and two pieces I got from them - the varsity jacket and the basic tank top. It came out naturally and I love the result! 

What do you think?

Love,
Maria





Varsity Jacket & Tank top - Hoodboyz
Jeans - Bershka
Heels - Bershka
Sunglasses - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment