July 26, 2014

Hoodboyz & Marie Roget #3


Happy weekend, guys!

It's sunny outside but this weekend is to be spent at home doing some sketches and organizing my portfolio and laptop - so, so many stuff to review! 
And to start this Saturday, I want to share the last look I created from my collaboration with Hoodboyz. The items here are the varsity jacket and the white side-cut tank top. That top is amazing! Not even mentioning the jacket but isn't for the Summer time, that's for sure. I tried to give it a casual sports vibe, because I tend to dress like this on my off days. 

Have a lovely day!

Love,
Maria





Jacket - Urban Classic by Hoodboyz
Top - Urban Classics by Hoodboyz
Skirt - Pull&Bear
Bagpack - Ebay
Sneakers - Nike Air Force 1
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Headphones - Philips 

No comments:

Post a Comment