August 02, 2014

Raise.com & Marie Roget



Happy weekend, loves!

I've got some news for you. A couple of days ago I was reached by Raise.com, a gift cards online company, with a proposal of featuring some of my favorites Summer trends and, from a personal choice, to create a mood board where I can show the goodies I picked. For you to better understand what this brand is all about here is a brief resume: 

Raise was launched on a quiet evening on February 2nd, 2013 as a marketplace devoted exclusively to buying and selling gift cards. 
The platform empowers consumers to increase their purchase power so they can give themselves a raise, and the name is a positive, uplifting way to refer to savings. Shoppers can buy discounted gift cards to save on everyday essentials, and sellers can earn cash for otherwise unwanted gift cards to spend when, where and how they choose.


I love basics. You must have noticed it by now...
They make such great minimal and simple looks! But I always try to had details whether it be on the shoes or on the clothe itself. Some of my choices are from H&M - most of them must-have Summer basics - and luckily they have a gift card that you can purchase and use it at you will. Just click here and here to view prices and other cards. You also have brands like Victoria Secrets, Forever 21, MAC, Claire's, Calvin Klein... You name it. Not only about clothes, but there's also gift cards for food, art, home decoration, office, etc. So, pick your card and buy yourself some Summer treats!


Love,


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment