October 08, 2014

FALL MOOD

skirt - here | coat - here | grey knit - here | cotton blouse - here | heels - here | loafers - here | wallet - here | bra - here

Happy Wednesday! Today I want to share with you some of my new choices for this week and some of my new goodies for this Fall season. As you already know, I'm a sucker for classic pieces, and I'm adding a new midi skirt to my closet (still looking for the perfect in burgundy!). I already have the cotton blouse from Mango's Basics F/W 14 collection and its super soft and comfortable. And yes, I've found another pair of loafers! What can I say? I love those shoes. This is a super neutral, basic and classic color palette. Always adding that detail, with the leopard wallet or the cut-out heels, ou even the gold heel on the loafers. What do you think? 

Have a wonderful day!
Love, 
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment