February 01, 2015

PICK OF THE DAY - MAN BASICS

All basics can be found on Zara Man S/S15

A thing that I've grown accustomed to was wearing man clothes, meaning the basics! I got this thing due to my ex-boyfriend and I thank him for that. These pieces have the cut I look for because I don't like to have the clothes to tight on my torso. The loose, the better! I mix them with high waist jeans, capri trousers and midi skirts. The bottom has to be fit and the top has to be loose. And the pieces I usually look for on the Man Section are basics knits, t-shirts, shirts and sweaters in black, white, grey and blue. The knits are the best for the cold weather and wearing them in a plus size makes us feel super comfortable! And as I'm so into white knits lately, I order a new one (that is on this collage) yesterday that's on sale. I usually by my basics at Zara Man - personally, they have the best at an affordable price. I Always try to improve my looks by mixing different pieces in sizes and textures but keeping the same color palette.

__________________

Uma coisa que eu me acostumei a usar foi roupa de homem, isto é, os básicos! Ganhei esta mania por causa do meu ex-namorado e só tenho que lhe agradecer por tal. As peças de homem têm o corte que procuro pois não gosto de sentir a roupa demasiado apertada no meu tronco. Quanto mais largo, melhor! E combino estas peças com calças de cintura subida, calças capri e saias midi. A parte de baixo tem que ser justa e a parte de cima tem que ser mais larga. E as peças que normalmente procuro na Secção Homem são os básicos de camisas, malhas, t-shirts e sweaters em preto, branco, cinzento e azul. As malhas são as melhores para o tempo frio e usá-la um tamanho acima faz-nos sentir super confortáveis. E como tenho estado interessada em malhas brancas ultimamente, encomendei uma que estava em saldos (que se encontra nesta colagem). E tendo em comprar os básicos na Zara Man - pessoalmente, eles têm o melhor a um preço acessível. Eu estou sempre a tentar melhorar os meus looks misturando peças com diferentes tamanhos e texturas mas sempre mantendo a mesma palete de cores.

Love,
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment