February 09, 2015

SNAKE PRINT


I am a lover for midi skirts! What can I say? This retro 50's vibe is something I've always loved whether it be on decor or on clothing. And as I'm getting older I tend to be more selective in what I buy and the style I want. The midi skirt is for sure a super must-have on my closet. I bought this one on Stradivarius sales in khaki, a new color on my slightly monochromatic color palette (with some neutrals on the mix). And I'm finally wearing these stunning heels! Not for long 'cause I'm still super careful with my foot (always wearing heels on short periods so that slowly it gains strength again). Now, time to do some workout! See you tomorrow*
__________________

Sou uma amante das saias midi! Que mais posso dizer? Esta vibe dos anos 50 foi algo que sempre adorei seja em decoração ou em roupa. E como ficando mais velha tenho tendência para ser mais selectiva naquilo que compro e no estilo que quero. As saias midi são um super must-have no meu roupeiro, de certeza! Comprei esta nos saldos da Stradivarius na cor khaki, nova cor no meu roupeiro ligeiramente monocromático (com alguns neutros na mistura). E finalmente consegui usar estes saltos maravilhosos! Não por muito tempo porque ainda estou a ter muito cuidado com o meu pé (apenas uso saltos em curtos períodos de tempo de forma a ganhar força gradualmente). Bem, está na hora do workout! Até amanhã*

Love, Maria

Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin


Get this look for $103+ on Lookastic: White Cable Sweater, Grey Snake Leather Heeled Sandals, Tan Leather Tote Bag, Olive Pleated Midi Skirt, and Gold Watch

8 comments:

  1. The outfit is gorgeous and the heels are perfect, very Aquazurra in design!


    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!
    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    PS. Followed you via bloglovin and hope you'll do the same for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I LOVE this!!!! I just want it! I love the midi skirt paired with a knit sweater. I'm so short, I feel like it makes me look ridiculous haha

    Nyaomi x | Miss Wright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't be silly! Wear it with heels ;) I bet it will look gorgeous on you!

      maria xx

      Delete
  3. I never used to wear midi skirts but the older I get the more I seen to be drawn to them. Live the colour of yours and the shoes are awesome
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never wore midi flare midi skirts until I bought this one. But I'm in love with them! You should try it.

      maria xx

      Delete