March 21, 2015

PICK OF THE DAY - SPRING DRESSES

From left to right: 1| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Hey there! I'm sorry for the silence here on the blog but I've been away with my man and all I wanted was to enjoy his company and love. But I'm back to my routine and waiting for him to be here next week! Meanwhile, with the first day of Spring being quite grey and rainy, I'm dreaming of Spring dresses and those are my choices. I already have the one in black with the retro neckline (so much love for that dress!) and they are all under 30€. It's all about the cut, ladies! Have a wonderful night*
__________________

Hey there! Desculpem o silêncio aqui no blog mas estive fora com o meu homem e tudo o que queria era aproveitar a sua companhia e amor. Mas já estou de volta à minha rotina e à espera que ele venha para a semana. Entretanto, com o primeiro dia de Primavera a ser cinzento e chuvoso, sonho com vestidos primaveris e estas são as minhas escolhas. Já tenho o vestido preto com o decote em estilo retro (adoro o vestido!!) e são todos abaixo dos 30. O mais importante é o corte, meninas! Tenham uma boa noite*

Love, Maria

2 comments:

  1. Adorei os vestidos! Simples mas bem elegantes =) Perfeito pra primavera!


    nandareis.com

    ReplyDelete