April 02, 2015

LATELY ON @MISSROGET


You can follow me at @missroget

Busy day today! I'm finally moving with my personal project/shop and I've been running around the city to buy the last details. Meanwhile, here's a recap from my Instagram with some of the latest photos. I've been posting more photos of my city and countryside because the weather is so good and I love to see the gold lines on the landscape and on the city. Mixed with the usual outfit photos. I hope you have a wonderful night!
__________________

Hoje foi um dia cheio! Finalmente estou a avançar com um projecto/loja pessoal e estive o dia todo pela cidade a tratar e a comprar os últimos detalhes. Entretanto, aqui têm um resumo das últimas fotos do meu Instagram. Tenho colocado mais algumas fotos da minha cidade e do campo porque o tempo está tão bom e adoro ver a silhueta dourada na paisagem e na cidade. Misturado com as diárias fotos de outfits. Espero que tenham uma boa noite!

Love, Maria

1 comment: