January 24, 2016

PICK OF THE DAY - KITTEN HEEL ANKLE BOOT

FIND THEM HERE
Similiar boots here, here and here

Well, I admit that I will never say never again! I usually say that my heels shouldn't be less that 10cm and that I will never wear block heels or kitten heels. I take it back! Since my foot sprain one year ago that it hasn't been the same. Part of that is my fault because I had to walk on the museum or because I had to walk to go give English explanations. In most of my outfit photos, the heels are worn just for the photos because I cannot hold them more than 30min. That's why I wear them most at work. The floor is nicer and I can rest whenever I want. But putting aside the sad things (and some secrets!), after doing an endless Internet inspiration research on kitten heels, I've come to the conclusion that they work just fine with my closet style as does the higher heels. The trick: keep them simple and classic. And black, specially! And to start this new era of heels (to much?! hehe, but that's how I feel about it) I've made this cute and cooler purchase at Stradivarius sales. What do you think? They go amazing with jeans, a nice sweater or shirt and a black leather jacket! Cannot wait to try them on!
______________________________________

Bem, eu admito nunca mais dizer nunca outra vez! Normalmente dizia que os meus saltos nunca deveriam de ter menos de 10cm ou que nunca iria usar block heels ou kitten heels. Retiro tudo o que dizia! Desde que torci o meu pé, o ano passado, que nunca mais foi o mesmo. Parte dele estar assim é culpa minha pois tinha que andar pelo museu e tinha também que ir dar explicações de Inglês. E em muitas das minhas fotos de outfits, os saltos apenas são usados para as mesma uma vez que não consigo aguentar mais do que 30min em cima deles. Por isso é que os uso mais para o trabalho. O chão é melhor e posso descansar sempre que quiser. Mas coloquemos as tristezas (e alguns segredos!) de lado. Após uma longa e intensa pesquisa pela Internet sobre saltos baixos, cheguei à conclusão de que este tipo de salto funciona tão bem com o meu estilo como os saltos maiores. O truque: mantê-los sempre simples e clássicos. E pretos, especialmente! E para começar esta nova era de saltos (demasiado!? hehe, mas é assim que me sinto sobre isto!) fiz esta pequena e brutalíssima compra nos saldos da Stradivarius. O que acham? Combinam na perfeição com jeans, uma boa malha ou camisa e um casaco de cabedal preto! Mal posso esperar para os ter!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment