February 06, 2016

RIPPED DENIM JACKET INSPIRATION

photos from Pinterest

RIPPED DENIM JACKET SELECTION:
Happy Saturday, everyone! So, I'm back to my routine. Luís and I went to Faro for a couple of days and didn't take my laptop with me. 200% focused on us and on taking some time off. And of course I have some photos to share with you! Meanwhile, here is my current obsession: ripped denim jacket. A piece to make any basic outfit stand out, to give that edgy, punk rock chic, bad girl (or bad boy) vibe to it. I already own one from Mango and I really love it. What do you think?

Bom Sábado, pessoal! Portanto, estou de volta à minha rotina. O Luís e eu fomos até Faro durante uns dias e eu não levei o meu portatil, de modo a estar 200% concentrada em nós e em tirar uns dias off. Mas é claro que levei a máquina fotográfica e como tal tenho algumas fotos para partilhar com vocês. Entretanto, aqui têm a minha obsessão de momento: casaco de ganga com rasgões. Uma peça que dará uma vibe edgy, punk rock chic, bad girl (ou bad boy) a qualquer outfit básico. Eu já tenho um da Mango e adoro-o.  O que acham? 

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment