March 24, 2016

LATEST OUTFITS ON THE BLOG

From left to right: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the lack of outfit post on the blog... It's been complicated to deal with my travel schedule (between Évora and Barcelos), my projects and to have someone to take me photos (at least twice a week). But I'll try to make this blog going back to normal. I just have to reorganize myself (again!). Meanwhile, here you have the latest outfits on the blog. Just click on the numbers to go straight to each post. 
______________________________________

Hey pessoal! Desculpem a falta de post com outfits aqui no blog... Tem sido complicado gerir tudo entre as minhas viagens (Évora-Barcelos), os meus projectos e ter alguém para me tirar fotos (pelo menos duas vezes por semana). Mas vou tentar fazer com que o blog volte ao ritmo normal. Apenas tenho que me reorganizar (outra vez!). Entretanto, aqui têm os últimos outfits do blog. Cliquem nos números e vão directamente ao post de cada conjunto.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment