April 19, 2016

TODAY'S OUTFIT - BOMBER JACKET + RIPPED JEANS

PHOTOS BY LUIS LINHARES

ADLINKS:
BOMBER JACKET - BERSHKA (old) (same here and here) | SWEATSHIRT - H&M Man (same here) | 
RIPPED JEANS - PULL&BEAR (similar here) | BAG - MANGO (similar here) |
SHOES - MARYPAZ (similar here) | SUNGLASSES - RAYBAN (here) | WATCH - WARDOUR&BREWER (collaboration / here)

It seems that the rain doesn't want to leave us for a while. I was lucky enough to have a sunny day on my birthday but the rain is back. Spring, where the f*ck are you?! Enough with the cold and rainy days... But about this outfit, it was something I wore on Saturday, when strolling around with my man in Évora (when it wasn't raining). I've been so into casual looks with flats lately that I might forgot how to walk on heels, haha. This bomber jacket is super amazing... The only one I have and I might stick to it. Unless I found another cool piece with a cool print on the back. And I have some good news, guys: MY STORE IS FINALLY ONLINE! You can check out marierogetshop.com or just click on SHOP, top letf oh the blog. It's a mix of happiness and jitters. Exposing my work to a thousand people is something so unreal... I hope you really like it! You can follow my shop Instagram @shopmarieroget for updates and other goodies. I'm hopping to see you there!
______________________________________ 

Bem, parece que a chuva não nos quer deixar por mais uma temporada. Tive sorte em ter tido um dia solarengo nos meus anos, mas a chuva está de volta. Primavera, onde raio andas tu? Já chega de frio e dias chuvosos... Mas sobre este outfit, foi algo que usei no Sábado, para passear pela cidade com o meu homem por Évora (quando não estava a chover). Tenho usado tanto looks casuais e sapatos rasos que acho que já nem sei usar salto alto, haha. E este bomber jacket é tão brutal... O único que tenho e devo de ficar assim, a não ser que encontre um mesmo cool com um estampado brutal nas costas. E tenho uma novidade para vocês: A MINHA LOJA JÁ ESTÁ ONLINE!  Podem ver marierogetshop.com ou então basta clicarem em SHOP, no canto superior esquerdo do blog. Isto é um misto de felicidade e nervosismo. Expôr o meu trabalho a milhares de pessoas é algo surreal... Espero mesmo que gostem! Podem também seguir o loja no Instagram @shopmarieroget para updates e outras goodies. Fico à espera de vos ver por lá.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment