May 27, 2016

NUDE PANTS + LEATHER JACKET

CREDITS&ADLINKS
LEATHER JACKET - MANGO (similar here) | T-SHIRT - PULL&BEAR (old) | 
PANTS and BAG - MANGO (similar here and here) | SLIPONS - PARFOIS | SUNGLASSES - RAYBAN (here)

Hey there! I haven't had time to share new outfits and goodies on the blog. It's been easier to update my Instagram (here) because I forgot my Nikon in Lisbon, on a friend's house when I stayed there for the RockinRio preview. I NEED a smaller camera... I really do! I only noticed that I had left it when I already was on the bus, on my way up North! *fuckfuckfuck* This is an outfit from a couple of weeks ago that I forgot to share. A super casual look for a Sunday stroll, wearing nude pieces and a leather jacket. Now, back to work. Blogging isn't easy! See ya soo*
______________________________________

Hey there! Não tenho tido tempo para partilhar novos outfits e outras goodies aqui no blog. Tem sido mais fácil fazer o update no meu Instagram (aqui) pois esqueci-me da minha Nikon em Lisboa quando lá estive para ir ao preview do RockinRio. Eu PRECISO de uma máquina mais pequena... Preciso mesmo! Apenas dei pela falta dela quando já estava no autocarro a caminho do Norte! *fuckfuckfuck* Este outfit já tem umas semanas e eu esqueci-me de partilhar com vocês. Um look super casual para uma volta de Domingo à tarde, com peças nude e casaco de cabedal. E agora de volta ao trabalho. Blogging não é fácil! Até já** 

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment