May 16, 2016

PICK OF THE DAY - WHITE PLATFORM SNEAKERS

Find them HERE

Happy Monday, loves! Sorry for the silence here but I've been so tired these last couple of days with travels and RockinRio preview on Friday. When I arrived to Barcelos on Saturday and all I wanted to do was to fall asleep. And now starts the hard task of unpacking and starting to set myself around here. No one said moving away from home was easy! But life is about changes and pursuing what makes you happy. And that's what I'm doing... About today's Pick of the Day, I've been hunting for white sneakers but budget ones. And this time with velcro! There are sneakers like these from AdidasAcne, Alexander McQueen e Common Projects... The ones I've picked are from H&M and have a small platform. Quite simple and perfect! Do you love white sneakers? I sure do, hehe!
______________________________________

Bom Monday, loves! Desculpem o silêncio aqui no blog mas tenho estado muito cansada nestes últimos dias com viagens e com a preview do RockinRio na Sexta-feira. Quando cheguei a Barcelos há dois dias, só me apetecia era dormir. E agora começa a árdua tarefa de desfazer a mala e começar a acentar por aqui. Ninguém disse que seria fácil sair de casa! Mas a vida é feita de mudanças e de seguir o que nos faz feliz. E é o que estou a fazer... Agora, sobre a escolha de hoje, tenho andado à procura de uns ténis brancos mas com um bom preço. E desta vez com velcro! Este ténis são semelhantes aos que existem da Adidas, Acne, Alexander McQueen e Common Projects... Estes que escolhi são da H&M e têm uma pequena plataforma. Muitos simples e perfeitos! Gostam de ténis brancos? Eu certamente que gosto, hehe!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment