June 20, 2016

SUEDE CHOCKER

Chocker from EBAY - here

Good morning, babes! We had a wedding on Friday and we've been running around since then with a lot of stuff to do. Meanwhile, here's one of the trends I surrended myself to: the suede chocker. I know it was cheaper to buy the cord and metal points on local stores, but I spotted this on Ebay for less than 2 and I bought it. Super soft suede! Simple as I like it. Check out the direct link underneath the photo.
______________________________________

Bom dia, babes! Tivemos um casamento na Sexta-feira e desde então temos andado super ocupados com imensa coisa para fazer. Entretanto, aqui está uma das tendências à qual me converti: a gargantilha em camurça. Sei que seria mais barato comprar o cordão e as pontas de metal e criar a minha própria choker, mas encontrei esta no Ebay por menos de 2 e comprei. É super suave! E simples como eu gosto. Podem encontra-la no link directo debaixo da fotografia.

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment