July 22, 2016

MAN JEANS + LEVIS T-SHIRT

CREDITS& ADLINKS
JEANS - PULL&BEAR MAN (here) | T-SHIRT - LEVIS (here)
LEATHER JACKET - MANGO (similar here) | SHOES - H&M (similar here)
SUNGLASSES - RAY BAN (here)

This thing of mine of wearing man clothing... what can I say? Most of the time, they have the cut I'm looking for. In this case, they had the perfect pair of slightly high waist skinny jeans. I just needed to cut 4 inches of denim on the bottom and voilá: the perfect no ripped jeans that fit the body like a glove (btw, I'm wearing a size 36)! You really need to check the man section more often. I promise you will find some amazing pieces! Trust me! Still about this outfit, I added a few of my favorites and I admit this might be one of my favorite outfits, so far. What do you think, loves? Have a nice friday!
______________________________________

Eu e esta minha mania de usar roupa de homem... o que posso dizer? Muitas são as vezes que só encontro o que quero, com o corte que quero, na secção de homem. Neste caso, foram umas calças de ganga com uma cintura ligeiramente subida. Apenas precisei de cortar cerca de 10cm de ganga em baixo e voilá: as jeans perfeitas e sem rasgões que acentam nas pernas que nem uma luva (já agora, eu estou a usar o tamanho 36)! Vocês precisam mesmo de vasculhar a secção de homem mais vezes. Prometo que irão encontrar peças brutais! Confiem em mim! Mas ainda sobre este outfit, juntei alguns favoritos e admito que este será um dos meus favoritos até agora. O que acham deste conjunto, loves? Tenham uma boa Sexta-feira!

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment