July 15, 2016

SAME PLACE, DIFFERENT OUTFIT + BIG NEWS

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Hey! Just came here to share the outfits I wore during June. It was a month of life changes and big decisions. Moving to Barcelos was one of them as well as it is maybe ending up the blog. Time isn't enough for all the things I want to do, and I rather take one outfit photo and spent the other 3 hours with my love or drawing, than editing photos and writing content for MR. I may try to post something here but not as frequent as I used to. Updating my Instagram is much more easier than updating the blog. In 30min, I take the photos I want for the day and I'm done. I still have a few post to share here. Stay tuned and follow me on Instagram to keep up with daily style choices and adventures. Good night (or good morning) to you, loves*
______________________________________

Hey! Vim aqui apenas partilhar os outfits que usei durante o mês de Julho. Foi um mês de mundaças e de fazer grandes decisões na minha vida pessoal. Mudar-me para Barcelos foi uma delas tal como está a ser terminar (ou reduzir) com a publicação de posts no blog. O tempo não me chega para tudo o que quero fazer, e prefiro tirar uma foto de outfit e passar 3 horas com o meu homem e a desenhar, do que a editar fotografias e a escrever conteúdo para MR. Vou tentar partilhar algo aqui mas não será tão frequente como costumava fazer. Manter o meu Instagram actualizado é bem mais fácil do que manter o blog. Em 30min tiro as fotos que quero para o dia e fico despachada. Ainda tenho alguns post para partilhar com vocês aqui no blog! Fiquem atentos e sigam-me no Instagram para ficarem a par das minhas pequenas aventuras e das minhas escolhas diárias no que diz respeito ao meu estilo. Boa noite, loves*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment