August 02, 2016

MAN SHIRT + GIRLFRIEND JEANS

CREDITS&ADLINKS
SHIRT - HOMECORE F/W15 (here) | JEANS - PULL&BEAR F/W15 (similar here)
BAG - JCOS STUDIOS (here) | HEELS - NELLY.COM (here) | 
WATCH c/ CHRISTIAN PAUL WATCHES (here)

Good night, everyone! Well, Summer has arrived up North. So damn hot today... I wish the beach was closer to home *notcool*... Meanwhile, I have an outfit to share with you and some cool news. This cool and minimal watch you're seeing on this post is part of my new collaboration with Christian Paul Watches as their new social influencer, among other cool bloggers. Pretty cool, right? It's the second piece I have from the brand, and I only have positive feedback about them. I've shared some photos with this piece on my Instagram (here and here) and today it's incorporated on a minimal black, white and grey outfit. I might have borrowed that shirt from my man, hehe. The material and the shape is so amazing and comfortable, and it also gives that messy chic vibe I love on my outfits. What do you think, babes? 
______________________________________

Boa noite, pessoal! Bem, realmente o Verão já chegou ao Norte. Esteve tanto calor hoje... Quem me dera que a praia estivesse mais perto de casa *notcool*... Entretanto, tenho mais um outfit para partilhar com vocês e umas notícias bem brutais. Este relógio bem cool e minimalista que estão a ver neste post faz parte da minha nova parceria com a marca Christian Paul Watches, como uma das suas "social influencer", conjuntamente com outras bloggers. Bem brutal, não é? Já é a segunda peça que tenho da marca e só tenho feedback positivo da mesma. Já tenho partilhado outras fotos com este relógio no meu Instagram (aqui e aqui) e hoje incorporei-o num outfit minimalista em tons pretos, brancos e cinza. E posso até ter levado emprestada aquela camisa do meu namorado, hehe. O material e o corte são tão brutais e confortáveis, e oferece aquela vibe "desarrumada" e chique aos outfits que eu tanto gosto. O que acham deste conjunto?

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment