October 23, 2016

MARIE ROGET x LABRADORITE MAGIC

Rings from Labradorite Magic
Find the rings HERE and HERE

Happy Sunday night, loves! It's been raining here since yesterday, with thunders between. It stops once in a while, but it's been a really rainy weekend (and week!). Today I want to share something I got earlier this week: these beautiful silver rings! One of them almost looks like an engagement ring, hehe. The stone has beautiful details inside of it. They are quite light and simple, as I like them! I should do more of this type of posts, but with the stuff I buy. Do you want me to do more posts like this? Let me know ;)
______________________________________

Bom Domingo, loves! Tem estado a chover por aqui desde ontem, com trovoadas pelo meio. Pára por momentos mas tem sido um fim-de-semana chuvoso (direi até mesmo, uma semana chuvosa!). Hoje quero partilhar com vocês algo que recebi no início desta semana: estes anéis prateados lindíssimos! Um deles quase que parece um anel de noivado, hehe. O interior da pedra tem pormenores lindos. São super leves e simples; características favoritas neste tipo de anéis minimalistas. Acho que deveria criar mais posts deste género, mas expondo peças que compro. O que acham desta ideia? Digam qualquer coisa ;)

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment