September 28, 2017

HOW TO MAKE YOU HAIR GROW FASTER - MARIE ROGET x COCOA LOCKS - 20% discount

Moving up North required a few changes, and one of them was to change my hairstyle. Meaning, letting my hair grow to shoulder length like a long bob. After one year of losing patience and hearing my man laughing to my own stress and rambling about my hair, it finally started to have a "normal" shape. In early August, I partnered with Cocoa Locks to give a shot to their hair vitamins product: chocolate powder for hair growth. And, yes, it worked!! My hair grew up to 2cm during August. Suddenly I could feel my hair on my neck. So freaking cool! A couple of days ago I shopped a bit of my hair, 'cause Summer's over and it's that mandatory haircut after Summer. But I will posted the before and after by the end of october, so that you can see the change. And, if you want to have this yummy experience, you can have a 20% discount with the code "MISSROGET", at checkout. Go and try it out! Let me know what you think. xoxo*
____________________________________________

A minha mudança para o Norte requereu algumas mudanças, e uma delas era o meu cabelo. Ou seja, tentar deixar crescer o meu cabelo até ao ombros, estilo "long bob". Um ano após perder a minha paciência e ouvir o meu homem sempre na galhofa e treta devido aos meus resmungos sobre o meu cabelo, finalmente começou a ter alguma forma decente. No início de Agosto, aceitei uma parceria com a Cocoa Locks e dar uma oportunidade às suas vitaminas para o cabelo. E, sim, resultou!! O meu cabelo cresceu 2cm durante o mês de Agosto. De repente, sentia o meu cabelo a roçar o meio do meu pescoço. Tão brutal!! Cortei o meu cabelo há uns dias atrás (leia-se acertei as pontas) porque estava naquela altura do dito corte obrigatório pós-Verão. Mas assim que terminar o mês de Outubro, eu colocarei um antes/depois para verem o quanto ele cresceu. E, se quiserem usufruir desta experiência saborosa, podem usar o código "MISSROGET" e obterem 20% desconto, no checkout. Experimentem e depois digam-me o que acharam. xoxo*

1 comment: