December 14, 2017

THE CHECKED BLAZER

BLAZER - ZAFUL (here) | KNIT & SCARF - MANGO (similar here and here
JEANS - BERSHKA (similar here) | SHOES - NAKD  
SUNGLASSES - EBAY (similar here) | UMBRELLA - PARFOIS (similar here)

Good morning, loves! It's cold and rainy up North and it finally looks like the Winter is here and it already feels like Christmas. The streets are full of beautiful lights, the smell of cakes and hot chocolate in the air and beautiful christmas decor on the stores. Last week I got the checked blazer (I can check it out of my wishlist!) and I totally love it! Have you fallen for the checked trend this season? I surely did! xoxo
_______________________________________________

Bom dia, gente gira! Está frio e a chuva continua a cair aqui pelo Norte, e finalmente já se sente o Natal nas ruas. Está tudo carregado de luzinhas bonitas, as ruas cheiram a bolos e a chocolate quente, e as lojas têm decorações lindíssimas. Na semana passada recebi este blazer (algo que já posso riscar da minha wishlist) e ainda é melhor do que esperava! Quem é que já aderiu à trend do padrão "checked"? Eu rendi-me completamente, hehe. xoxo

1 comment: