June 30, 2016

CHOKER + STRIPES

CREDITS&ADLINKS
LEATHER JACKET - MANGO (similar here) | 
SHIRT - PULL&BEAR MAN (old - similar here)
JEANS - MANGO (similar here) | FLATS - PULL&BEAR - (old - similar here) | 
CHOKER - EBAY (here)

Chilly summer day around here!! It's a leather jacket and soft shirts kind of weather. This is what I wore a couple of weeks ago. I'm wearing white pants for a change and adding my new favorite thing: suede choker. I can really use it with everything. I mean, EVERYTHING! I love to wear it with t-shirts, shirts and even knits. I hope you like this outfit and now let's go watch Portugal playing! Let's see how they play this time...
______________________________________

Hoje esteve um dia de Verão bem fresquinho!! É um dia para usar casacos de cabedal e camisas suaves. Este foi um look que usei há um tempinho atrás. Estou a usar calças brancas para variar e desta vez adicionei uma das minhas tendências favoritas: gargantilha de camurça aka suede choker. Posso usá-la mesmo com tudo. Com TUDO! Gosto de a usar com camisas, t-shirts e até malhas. Espero que gostem do outfit e está na hora Portugal jogar! Vamos lá ver como é que corre este jogo...

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment