July 03, 2016

WEB FAVORITES #35 - SALES PART I

web favorites - sales part one

Happy Sunday! So, sales has begun! And honestly, I don't find anything that fills my eye and makes me jump to the buy button. But, I've had a few items on my wishlist for a while and I've selected some of them to this collage. And others are just to replace old ones, like the flats and the balconette. Black goodies and that man sweatshirt "Fellas over Fames". So true! Love the blue color of the sweatshirt and it will be a cool Street Style piece to a tone of outfits. Which one is your favorite?
______________________________________

Bom Domingo! Portanto, os saldos já começaram! E sinceramente, não encontro nada que me encha as medidas e que me faça carregar imediatamente no botão "comprar". Mas, já tinhas alguns itens na minha wishlist e decidi colocar nesta colagem. E alguns são para substituir peças antigas como o balconette e as sabrinas. Goodies pretas e aquela sweatshirt de homem "Fellas over Fame". Tão verdade! Adoro o tom azul da blusa e vai ser uma peça brutal para diversos looks Street Style. Qual é a vossa peça favorita?

Love, Maria
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment