August 21, 2013

Setúbal, Portugal - Family Time II


Hello, hello! It is so hot out here that should be a crime. Geez... 
So, today was family time again, but this time my sister came along. And I hate when we have to wake up at 6 a.m., to leave at 7 a.m. to be in Setúbal by 9 a.m. It is the only way for my nephew to have some quality time at the beach. Still, it is my little angel so I don't mind making that effort.
We went to the same beach of last week (it's like a family heritage... since we were babies that we always come to the beaches of Arrábida Moutain. And now is time to continue that with my nephew.) The first hours we were at the beach it was foggy and cold, but when the sun started to come out it got hot as hell! It's always fun to watch my little angel doing babies things and talking, and laughing, and screaming. And of course, my brother as the most incredible sense of humor, and his quote of the day was "I'm so hot that the sun is jealous!". Crazy bro! 
I'm not used to take photos by watching the LCD screen, but since my boyfriend needed the Nikon, I had to take photos with my sister's camera. Not bad, but still not perfect.



Love, 
Maria













Photography by my sister and I

No comments:

Post a Comment