September 12, 2013

Today's outfit - Bodycon dress


Hello, dears! I spent most of the day at home, just relaxing and watching movies... Even took breakfast in bed (yeah!). And just went out to take some photos. It was so hot today... Just like another August Summer's day.

For someone who loves black, it is hard to wear it when it's so hot outside. But today I just had to try this dress. I bought on Pull&Bear's Sales a few weeks ago, and today I decided to try it. It makes you feel sexy, and still being covered up! It is my kind of dress.

And now, I going to watch movies until I fall asleep!

See you tomorrow.

Love, 
Maria














Photography by Rui Ferreira

Sunglasses - Umbranded
Dress - Pull&Bear
Shoes - Ebay
Handbag - Parfois 
Watch - Parfois
Bracelets - Pearls (made by me); Gold Skull Bracelet - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment