December 30, 2014

CLASSIC STREET

Photography by Marta de Menezes

Good morning, guys! I hope you're having a wonderful day. It's been really cold here in Portugal! Freezing chilling wind! And we took these quick photos yesterday 'cause my girl couldn't handle her hands out of her pockets long enough to take a lot of photos, and the sun was quickly changing so the light isn't the best. And I'm wearing a hat! My opinion? I don't have any... It depends on the angle, sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. But I think I may not buy one. I borrowed this one from my girl just to try it on ('cause I had this idea of an outfit on my head). But it just doesn't make a click. But well, at least I tried and didn't spent money on a piece of accessory that I wouldn't wear often. But the rest of the look is almost like a daily uniform for me. Favorite styling, for sure!

Love,
Maria



Get this look for $133+ on Lookastic: Black Leather Jacket, Charcoal Plaid Dress Pants, Black Sunglasses, Black Wool Hat, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, Black Turtleneck, Grey Coat, and Black Leather Pumps



6 comments:

  1. I love this look, but how cold were your feet? The price we pay for a stunning look and great fashion.
    Texas Jak
    http://www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can handle the cold on my feet pretty well. On the neck and torso is more complicated! As long as I'm warm on the torso and neck, the rest of the body is fine ;)

      mariaxx

      Delete
  2. Adorei o coordenado. As calças com o casaco ficou fantástico :)

    ReplyDelete