October 31, 2015

WEB FAVORITES #13


Happy Halloween everyone! I wish I could my day sitting on a couch, with my love and my cat and just movies all afternoon. But work calls and my man is far away. But Monday I will be heading North again for two weeks of love and adventure! As usual, here you have the favorites of the week. I'm too much in love with that travel bag, boots and jacket. White knits are the best, I must say, and this one is a good example: big sleeves, not fitted and small turtleneck. Perfection! This collage actually shows a chic and causal travel style (just saying, hehe). What do you think?
_________________

Bom Halloween, pessoal! Gostava de poder passar este dia sentada no sofá, com o meu homem e o meu gato, a ver filmes a tarde inteira. Mas o trabalho chama e o meu homem está longe. Mas na Segunda-feira irei a caminho do Norte, mais uma vez, para duas semanas de amor e aventuras! E como sempre, aqui têm os favoritos da semana. Estou demasiado vidrada naquela mala de viagem, nas botas e no casaco. E malhas brancas são as melhores, devo dizer, e esta não é excepção: mangas compridas, não é justa e tem uma gola pequena. Perfeição! Esta colagem até ilustra um outfit casual e chic para uma viagem (just saying, hehe!). O que acham?

Love, Maria

7 comments:

  1. Great favorites, that travel bag really is so cute and chic. Love the jacket. Happy Halloween, Marie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro a camisola! É linda!

    Marta Rodrigues, Majestic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro!! Os óculos então nem se fala...
    Passa pelo meu blog e espreita o novo post*
    www.a-be-atriz.com
    xx, A Be-atriz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection, have a good day

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boots and sunglasses are super cool !!
    New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/beauty_detail.php?id=20

    xo, kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Congratulations on the blog, it looks beautiful!
    I loved the post .
    I have been following his blog. You could also follow me?
    Kisses from Brazil!
    http://viciadaporlivro.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete