January 10, 2016

PICK OF THE DAY - BLACK PATENT BOOTS

Find them HERE
(similar boots here, here and here)

So, many of you asked on my Instagram where I bought my black boots. Unfortunately they are sold out on Pull&Bear stores and online, but you can find them on Asos (just clink on the link). And they are on sale! I picked up a few similar pairs as well. Just check them out! Now, time to work. Later today I'll be packing my bag for another week up North.
______________________________________

Bem, muitos de vocês têm perguntado no meu Instagram onde comprei as minhas botas. Infelizmente estão esgotadas nas lojas da Pull&Bear e online também, mas podem ver no site da Asos (basta clicarem no link). E estão em saldos! Também escolhi algumas parecidas. Vejam e digam-me o que acham. E agora, de volta ao trabalho. Mais logo irei preparar a minha mala para mais uma semana ao Norte.

Love, Maria
Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment