February 20, 2016

CAMEL COAT & KITTEN HEELS

PHOTOS BY MARTA MENEZES

ADLINKS
COAT, ANKLE BOOTS and BEANIE - STRADIVARIUS (similar here, here and here) | 
SCARF - MANGO F/W15 (similar here) | JEANS - BERSHKA (old + diy) (similar here) | 
BAG - ZARA (similar here) | KNIT - PULL&BEAR (old) (similar here)

Happy weekend, guys! I hope it isn't as cold where you live as it is in Évora. Geez... It's a blue sky kind of day but the wind is freaking cold! This is how I've been dressing up for the last few days: leaving only half of my face and fingers out, haha. A couple of years ago I would be wearing skirts in this cold weather, but now I just can't do it. Too much love for jeans and for my legs to freeze them out. And taking photos without sunglasses? It's something new for me... Let's say that in 90% of the photos my eyes were almost closet or twisted, haha (except the ones that I'm goofing around). Clearly not my thing! Remember my post about these kitten heels beauties (you can read it here)? Well, they are super comfortable, trust me. I never though I would wear smaller heels, but I'm a fan! It's a cozy and casual #ootd for cold days. Stay warm*
______________________________________

Bom fim-de-semana, pessoal! Espero que não esteja tanto frio nas vossas cidades como está aqui em Évora. Geez... Está um dia de céu azul e limpo mas o vento está super gelado! É assim que tenho andado nos últimos dias: completamente tapada deixando apenas metade da minha cara de fora e os meus dedos, haha. Há uns anos atrás andaria de saia com este frio, mas agora não consigo fazê-lo. Demasiado amor por jeans e pelas minhas pernas para as congelar. E tirar fotos sem óculos? É algo novo para mim... Digamos que em 90% das fotos tenho os olhos semi cerrados ou então parece que estão tortos, haha (tirando aquelas em que estou a fazer parvoíces). Claramente que não é a minha cena! E lembram-se do post que fiz sobre estes botins (podem ler o post aqui)? Bem, admito que são super confortáveis. Nunca pensei em usar saltos deste tamanho, mas sou fã! É um #ootd casual e quente para estes dias gelados. Stay warm*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment