February 18, 2016

PICK OF THE DAY - NIKE CLASSIC CORTEZ

FIND IT HERE

Hey hey, guys! Well, Nike Cortez... pretty cool, right? I'm not a sneakers kind of girl, but recently I've been loving monochromatic sneakers. And since my Adidas Stan Smith, I've been looking for a new pair. Nike Classic Cortez in black and white are the perfect choice (as are the ones in white, red and blue). I might get these as an early birthday present for myself, hehe. What do you think? They will go perfect with jeans, leather jacket and a cozy black turtleneck (one of the many outfits I thought about if I had these shoes). 
______________________________________

Hey hey, pessoal! Bem, Nike Cortez... são bem brutais, não são? Não sou uma rapariga de ténis, mas ultimamente tenho andado de olho em ténis monocromáticos. E desde os meus Adidas Stan Smith, que ando à procura de um novo par. Nike Classic Cortez são a escolha perfeita (tal como o modelo em branco, azul e vermelho). Talvez compre estes como uma prenda de anos antecipada, hehe. O que acham? Ficam brutais com jeans, casaco de cabedal e uma gola alta preta (um de muitos outfits que já pensei caso os tenha).

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment