February 16, 2016

ON A COLD WINTER MONDAY

PHOTOS BY MARTA MENEZES

ADLINKS
COAT - MANGO OUTLET (similar here) | SCARF and BAG - MANGO (similar here and here) | 
JEANS - STRADIVARIUS S/S16 (here) | SHOES - ZARA WOMAN S/S16 (here) |
SUNGLASSES -RAY BAN (here)

Good morning, everyone! I'm sitting here, covered in blankets, with a hood on my head, drinking a huge cup of milk and honey to stay warm. It's been so freaking cold these days... And yesterday was no exception. Yesterday was a day of catching up with Marta, I haven't seen her in a while. And she took some photos of my outfit. It was a cloudy day (so sorry for the blueish tones on the photos, but the sun was playing hide and seek with us). That shearling coat was my savior yesterday plus that oversized scarf. Yes, I was bared feet but I can manage the cold on my feet. This is my uniform for cold winter days. There's nothing like feeling all bundled up and cozy on cold days. Stay warm*
______________________________________

Bom dia, pessoal! Aqui estou eu, tapada com mantas, de gorro na cabeça, a beber uma bruta caneca de leite quente com mel para ficar quente. Tem estado tanto frio nestes últimos dias... E ontem não foi excepção. Ontem foi dia de "catching up" com a Marta pois já não a via há algum tempo. E ela ainda tirou algumas fotos ao meu outfit. Estava um dia nublado (desculpem o tom azulado das fotos mas o sol estava a brincar às escondidas connosco). Aquele casaco dupla-face foi o meu salvador, mais aquele cachecol oversized. E sim, estou sem meias mas eu até consigo andar assim, mesmo em dias gelados como ontem. Este é o meu uniforme para dias de Inverno. Não há nada melhor que estarmos completamente tapados e quentinhos em dias frios. Stay warm*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment