April 12, 2016

WEB FAVORITES #29


Tuesday is here and so it is my new Web Favorites. So into the black ballerina flats and that body... you got no idea! And I've been seeing girls wearing leather (or vegan leather) vests and it has inspired me so much that I might get one for myself. And I finally found a jumpsuit that I need to try. It's a piece that has prove itself too hard for me to wear and style. And it's stupid because it is so simple. Oh well... Do you have any favorite? Let me know*
______________________________________

Terça-feira já chegou e também chegou os meus Web Favorites da semana. Estou tão deliciada com aquelas bailarinas pretas e com o body... vocês nem imaginam o quanto! E ultimamente tenho visto raparigas a usar coletes de cabedal (ou de pele falsa) e tem-me inspirado tanto ao ponto de querer adquirir um. E acho que finalmente encontrei um macacão que vou considerar em experimentar. É uma peça que se tem provado muito difícil, para mim, de vestir. É estúpido porque é algo bastante simples. Enfim... O que acham destes favoritos? Fico à espera de ler as vossas opiniões*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment