April 23, 2016

WEB FAVORITES #29


I'll admit it, I can never have enough ripped jeans and leather jackets (even though I only have two, and use one of them until to death do us part). I went through a phase where ripped jeans had to stand aside for a while due to my work at the museum (trust me, a clean image is the best when to meet people for the first time). But now, since I'm off from the museum, they can come back! And these from Zara are the perfect dark shade of denim and trashed in the right places. And backless dresses? MY FAVORITES! Caps-lock got in the way but it's okay 'cause it just showed my feelings for these type of dresses. For a girl like me who has smaller chest, I love to play with my back. So this beauty is for sure a must-have for me this Summer. And these black sandals are the perfect minimal piece, and they are so cheap it even hurts, haha! Man t-shirts are also my weakness and this one with a retro vibe should be in my closet right now! These are a few of my current and all time favorites. What do you think of these? 
______________________________________

Eu confesso, não me consigo fartar de calças rasgadas e casacos de cabedal (mesmo tendo apenas dois, e usando um deles até que a morte nos separe). Passei por uma fase em que achei melhor deixar esse tipo de jeans de lado enquanto trabalhava no museu (acreditem, uma imagem limpa é o melhor para quando temos que falar para pessoas novas todos os dias). Mas agora, como já estou fora desse mundo, que venham jeans rasgados! E vestidos de costas abertas? OS MEUS FAVORITOS! Caps-lock meteu-se no caminho mas ele bem sabe o que eu penso sobre este tipo de vestidos. Para uma rapariga com peito pequeno como eu, prefiro ter os decotes compridos nas costas. Portanto, esta beldade é um must-have para mim neste Verão. E estas sandálias pretas são a peça minimalista perfeita e, são tão baratas que até dói, haha! T-shirts de homem são a minha fraqueza, verdade seja dita, e aquela com vibes retro já deveria de estar no meu closet. Estes são alguns dos meus favoritos de momento. O que acham?

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment