September 18, 2016

WEB FAVORITES #38


jacket | dress | crop top | jeans | ballerinas (here in white)

So, I'm having a HUGE obsession with military jackets at the moment. So many beautiful pieces are coming up to this F/W collection that is driving my nuts. Everyday I go on a online hunt to find that perfect military coat or jacket. And what about velvet?? Someone save me please!! My man is mocking me saying that I will not like that red velvet beauty on me but I having a feeling that I most definitely will love it... It would be my first red piece on my closet (yeah... moody closet!). Some other of my essentials and here you have today's Web Favorites. What do you think?
______________________________________

Bem, estou numa onda de obsessão por casacos militares que é uma coisa louca! Tantos exemplares brutais que começam a aparecer nesta nova colecção que dão comigo em doida! Nem sei qual gosto mais. Todos os dias faço uma caça online à procura daquele casaco perfeito. E veludo? Alguém que me salve, por favor! O meu homem tem andado na treta comigo a dizer que não vou gostar de ver esse vestido vermelho em mim mas eu tenho um feeling que vou adorar... Seria a primeira peça vermelha no meu closet (yeah... um closet bem moody!). Alguns outros dos meus essenciais e aqui têm os Web Favorites de hoje. O que acham?

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment