November 08, 2016

KNIT CARDIGAN + PRINT T-SHIRT

ADLINKS
CARDIGAN c/ SHEIN (here) | T-SHIRT - PULL&BEAR MAN
JEANS - BERSHKA (similar here) | SHOES - ASOS (here)
BAG - ZARA (here) | SUNGLASSES - EBAY (similar here)

Good night, loves! So, here it is a late night post just for you. I've been so damn busy these last days that I haven't had the time to post (and I have so many ideas and things to share with you). This is the latest collab with Sheinside: that cardigan! So, so cozy! It's a staying-cozy-off-duty kind of outfit. Since the cold is here to stay, this cardigan is going to my one of my best friends until my warm and beloved coats arrive to the North. And now, time to cuddle with my babe. Have a warm night, everyone*
______________________________________

Boa noite, "mês" amores! Portanto, o post de hoje é um late night post só para vocês. Tenho andado super ocupada e não tenho tido tempo suficiente para poder fazer o que tenho planeado (tenho imensas coisas para vos mostrar!). O post de hoje é sobre uma das últimas parcerias com a Sheinside: o casaco de malha. Mesmo quente e confortável! É um look casual e descontraído. E já que o frio está para ficar, este casaco vai ser um dos meus melhores amigos até os meus amados sobretudos chegarem ao Norte. E agora, está na hora de me enfiar na cama com o meu borracho. Tenham uma noite quentinha*

Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment